How to keep that "Thing" off your record

Anoka county recently started a program to allow offenders to keep a criminal offense offense off their record.  While this is a very valuable opportunity to keep your record clean, which is good for many reasons, you should still consult with a competent criminal defense attorney to insure that you have a through and complete understanding of what is required of you when you enter into this agreement.

How to keep your record clean in Anoka County.

No comments (Add your own)

Add a New Comment


Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Share This Page With Your Friends

Office Contact Information

612.206.3789 direct ph & fax. 

310 4th Ave South
Suite 5010
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Driving Directions